Date: 2012-11-08 7:30 - 9:00pm
CCSKTM - Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
The CCSK training provides students a comprehensive review of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) CCSK exam. Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the training covers all major domains in the latest Guidance document from CSA, and the recommendations from the Eurpoean Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
- This programme is designed and conducted by the 1st CCSK holder in Hong Kong.
- 9 hours instructor-led workshop with case study.
- Full discussion and explanation on class exercises and exam focus review for each knowledge domain.
CCSK Guidance domain areas:
- Cloud Architecture
- Governance and Enterprise Risk
- Legal and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Portability and Interoperability
- Traditional Security, BCM, D/R
- Data Center Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity and Access Management
Mr Mike Lo
Mike currently holding profession qualifications of CCSK (The first Global Cloud Security Certificate, The First Certified CCSK in HK), IPv6 Sage, CISSP, CISA, CISM, PMP, SAP Certified Consultant, MCSE, MCNE, CCNA.
Time: 7:30 - 9:00pm
Venue: 5/F, Hong Kong Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, TST (MTR Exit H)
Enquiry: 3556 6000